Unlike many fragrance companies that are actually distributors, we invest in fundamental research and development. With a team of five scientists headed by a Ph.D. chemist, we innovate with paper, pure fragrance and natural materials to create fragrance experiences that are purer, safer, greener and cleaner. Like a musician or an artist, we believe that true creativity should be rewarded with copy protection; we invest in intellectual property and we defend our rights vigorously.
We pursue and have been awarded patents across the world, with many more pending. Presently, we have 23 patents and patent applications issued and pending. Most of these are prosecuted in North America, the European Union and Asia.
Issued patents in the U.S. include 8,919,662, 9,132,204, 9,149,552 and D667,750. Published applications include US 2015-0217016 A1, EP 2892396 A1, EP 2552499 and KR 13-100049.
Our trademarks and brands are important and valuable assets of our company, and they must be used properly. We diligently protect and enforce our trademarks to prevent and stop improper and unauthorized uses.
Enviroscent’s trademarks include, but are not limited to, the following:
- AIRCRAFT INFUSED SCENTSTICKS
- Chevron Circle Design
- CHRISTMAS TIME SPRUCE
- EXPLORE SCENTMAKING
- FOR TREES, WREATHS & GARLAND & Design
- FRAGRANCE FOR TREES, WREATHS & GARLAND & Design
- GET READY TO START HEARING, "I LOVE WHAT YOU'VE DONE WITH YOUR AIR.”
- IT'S A WONDERFUL PINE
- MAKE TREES SMELL FRESH-CUT
- MAKE TREES SMELL LIKE CHRISTMAS
- MAKES TREES, WREATHS & GARLAND SMELL FRESH-CUT
- SCENTSICLES SCENTED ORNAMENTS & Design
- SNOW BERRY WREATH LIMITED EDITION & Design
- SO VERY CINNAMON LIMITED EDITION & Design
- THE AIR IS YOURS TO CRAFT
- TWO DASHES OF CINNAMON
- WHITE WINTER FIR
For more information, please contact Joshua Pond, Partner, Kilpatrick Townsend, 607 14th Street NW, Suite 900, Washington, DC, 20005-2018 USA.